The EFCA West church health team is here to serve you by:
- helping churches create and sustain healthy and effective leadership teams with organizational systems and structures aligned with each church’s unique vision and strategy.
- coming alongside churches and leadership teams to help during times of transitions such as pastoral staff changes, re-visioning processes, or times of sudden or unanticipated change.
- coming alongside churches for leadership training and development among pastors, staff, elders, and ministry leaders.
How we help you
By being there for you and your church as:
- a trusted-friend, third-party, neutral advisor and confidant for developing and implementing strategies for teambuilding among pastors, staff and lay leaders
- someone to talk to
- someone to provide guidance
- someone who’s been there before
- someone to help build bridges between team members
- someone to help church leadership learn
- some to help church leaders see what might be too close to them to see themselves
- someone to throw church leaders a lifeline
We want to help you reach the vision and dreams for your local church, and for you to help us do the same for others.
Contact Bob Osborne, director of Church Health for more information.